NARGA Venue Bookings¶
NARGA’s Room Scheduling Regulation¶
This scheduling policy is to provide the user with a clear view on how to make a booking and what guidelines and rules to follow in order to have a pleasant experience teaching at NARGA. This is also to make sure that a lecturer uses optimal lecture time and are provided with the software and technical environment he/she expects. When writing tests and exams and doing any e-assessments, it is of great importance to make sure that all the steps are followed in order to ensure a safe and secure working environment.
NARGA Building Map¶
This is only for ad-hoc bookings.
- Step 1 - Make sure here - NARGA Timetables that there is a NARGA Venue available for your timeslot.
Step 2 - Fill out the following information necessary to make the booking:
- Activity (underline): Class / Test / Exam / Tutorial
- If Test/Exam, is SUNLearn going to be used?
- No of students/seats needed:
- Software requirements – provide 2 months ahead of time:
- Exam usernames required and number? (When students must not login with their own credentials):
- Preferred venue:
- Contact Person:
- Tel no:
- Support Needed during office hours: On Call / On-Site / None:
- Support Needed after hours: On Call / On-Site (R230 per hour) / None:
- Provide US numbers of staff that needs to be granted access to NARGA:
Step 3 - Log a call on NARGA's servicedesk - click here to fill out the booking form on NARGA's service desk.
Please note that in the case of a test/exam that falls into the normal scheduled booking time, the booking form must be filled in and submitted to inform Narga staff and/or SUNLearn.